As per the Staff Selection Commission, the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 release date for Tier 1 is in March 2020. All the details related to the exam will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket 2020. Go through the complete post to know the complete detail and download process for SSC CHSL Tier I Admit Card 2020.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020
- The first stage of the SSC CHSL Exam 2020 is scheduled in the month of March 2020 in online mode.
- The admit card is an important document to be carried to the exam hall without fail.
- For each stage SSC releases separate admit card hence, candidates cannot the SSC CHSL tier 1 admit card for the next stages.
- It is essential that candidates follow the SSC CHSL Exam Day Instructions & Dress code at the examination center.
SSC CHSL Region-Wise Admit Card 2020
The Hall Ticket has been released separately for all the regions of the country. The below table lists all the official links for candidates to download the admit card.
|SSC CHSL Region||State||Direct Download Link|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Sikkim, and Andaman & Nicobar Island||Download Here|
|KKR||Kerala and Karnataka||Download Here|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, and Tamilnadu||Download Here|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||Download Here|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||Download Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh||Download Here|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||Download Here|
|North Western Region||J&K, Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh||Download Here|
|Northern Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||Download Here|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020
- Candidates are advised to verify the details mentioned on the Admit Card.
- The SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 Exam Date is 16th to 27th March 2020 as per the official notification.
- The Admit card will contain the details of the exam center including address and center codes.
- Take up the SSC CHSL Mock Test Series regularly to analyze your preparation levels.
How To Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 Tier 1?
- Visit directly through the official site www.ssc.nic.in
- Find and click on the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 link.
- A new page will open.
- Log in with your Registration number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth/ Password.
- A new page displaying the candidate's SSC CHSL Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- The candidate should download and save it
- It is strongly suggested that all candidates must take 5-6 print outs of their SSC CHSL 2020 Admit Card just to be on the safe side.
How to Recover Lost Registration ID for SSC CHSL Exam 2020?
- Go to the official regional website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- Click on Download Admit Card.
- To recover your Registration id, click on "Forgot registration and password".
- Enter the relevant details like your father's name, Date of Birth.
- Once you click on Submit, you will see your registration id.
- These simple pointers can help you recover your Lost Registration id for your CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card.
Details Mentioned on SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020
The following details will be mentioned on your SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit card 2020:
- Name of the candidate
- The DOB of the candidate
- Registration/Application number
- The post you Applied for
- Exam Center
- Date of Exam
- Exam Time
- General Instructions
What Documents are Required at the Exam Center?
Remember to adhere to the guidelines set by the Staff Selection Commission. These important set of instructions will also be mentioned on the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020. It is best to be prepared and carry all of the asked documents to have a hassle-free entry to the exam center. All candidates must carry the following documents to the examination hall-
- Carry multiple copies of the CHSL Tier 1 admit card.
- Carry the Photocopy & original Aadhar card with you.
- Do remember to take 2 passport sized photographs.
- They must have 2 other identity proofs as well
SSC CHSL Admit Card Points To Remember
- SSC CHSL Admit card 2020 download can be also be done through the official website -ssc.nic.in
- Please note the Admit Card will be available only for the candidates who clear the Eligibility Criteria.
- The CHSL Tier 1 Hall Ticket 2020 is not sent to the candidate by post.
- Candidates will not be allowed entry in the exam hall if they do not carry a hard copy of the SSC Online Admit card with you.
- You can view the details of your exam center on the SSC CHSL 2020 Admit Card that you receive.
SSC CHSL Exam Centers 2020
The following table will give you all the information that you need regarding the SSC CHSL Exam Centers.
|Region||State||Cities & Code|
|CR||Uttar Pradesh||Agra(3001), Allahabad(3003), Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007) , Kanpur(3009), Lucknow (3010) Meerut(3011), Varanasi (3013)|
|Bihar||Bhagalpur (3201), Muzaffarpur(3205), Patna(3206)|
|West Bengal||Barasat (4402), Berhampore (WB) (4403), Chinsurah (4405), Jalpaiguri (4408), Kolkata(4410), Malda (4412), Midnapur (4413), Siliguri (4415)|
|Odisha||Berhampore(4602), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Cuttack (4605), Keonjhargarh (4606), Sambalpur (4609)|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair (4802)|
|KKR||Karnataka||Bangalore(9001), Dharwar(9004), Gulbarga(9005), Mangalore(9008), Mysore (9009)|
|Kerala||Kochi (9204), Kozhikode(Calicut)(9206),Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Thrissur(9212)|
|NR||Uttarakhand||Almora(2001), Dehradun(2002), Haldwani (2003), Srinagar (Uttarakhand) (2004), Haridwar (2005)|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer(2401), Alwar(2402), Bharatpur(2403),Bikaner (2404), Jaipur(2405), Jodhpur(2406), Kota(2407), Sriganganagar (2408), Udaipur(2409)|
|Assam||Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati (Dispur)(5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar(5111)|
|Manipur||Imphal(5501), Churachandpur (5502)|
|SR||Andhra Pradesh||Guntur(8001), Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry(8004), Tirupati (8006), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Hyderabad(8601), Nizamabad (8602)|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai(8201), Coimbatore(8202), Madurai (8204), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Tirunelveli (8207), Puducherry(8401)|
|WR||Gujrat||Ahmedabad(7001) Vadodara (7002), Rajkot(7006), Surat(7007), Bhavnagar(7009)|
|Maharashtra||Amravati (7201), Aurangabad(7202), Kolhapur(7203), Mumbai(7204), Nagpur (7205), Nanded (7206), Nashik (7207), Pune(7208), Thane(7210) Bhandara (7211), Chandrapur(7212), Akola(7213), Jalgaon(7214), Ahmednagar(7215), Alibaug(7216)|
|MPR||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal(6001), Chindwara(6003), Guna(6004), Gwalior (6005), Indore(6006), Jabalpur (6007), Khandwa (6009), Ratlam(6011), Satna(6014), Sagar (6015)|
|Chhattisgarh||Ambikapur(6201), Bilaspur(6202) Jagdalpur(6203), Raipur(6204), Durg(6205)|
|NWR||Jammu & Kashmir||Anantnag (1001), Baramula(1002), Jammu(1004), Leh(1005), Rajouri(1006), Srinagar(J&K)(1007), Kargil (1008), Dodda (1009)|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur (1202), Shimla(1203)|
|Punjab||Bathinda (1401), Jalandhar(1402), Patiala (1403), Amritsar( 1404), Chandigarh (1601)|