harkhand Public Service Commission has released an official notification for filling a total number of 566 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor. Find all the details regarding JPSC Recruitment below.
JPSC Recruitment 2018
The application process started on 18th July 2018. And the last date to apply is 31st August 2018. You can apply only in offline mode. A total number of 566 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment process. The post is for Assistant Professor is various departments. Scroll down to read more details.
Assistant Professor – 566
- Application submission starts – 18th July 2018
- Last date to apply – 31st August 2018
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit – You should not be above the age of 53 years for OBC/BC and 55 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Educational Qualification – You must have a Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks in the relevant subject. Also, you must have cleared NET/JET or possess a Ph. D. degree.
Selection Process for JPSC Recruitment 2018
The selection of a candidate depends upon their academic qualifications, experience, and performance in the Interview.
- Educational Qualification – 75 marks
- Experience – 5 marks
- Publication – 5 marks
- Interview – 15 marks
For the interview, three times the number of candidates will be called.
How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2018
- First of al, visit the official website.
- Then, find the application form download link for Assistant Professors.
- After that, download and take a printout of the form.
- Then, fill this form completely.
- Send this along with self-attested copies of the relevant documents including the fee receipt to the specified address in the notice.
Application Fee for JPSC Recruitment 2018
- OBC – Rs.600/-
- SC / ST – Rs.150/-
Pay Scale for JPSC Recruitment 2018
Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- per month + AGP – Rs.6000/-